Monday, January 13, 2014

Eight Months

Dear Cruz,

Today you’re eight months old! The months are flying by and soon we’ll be celebrating your 1st birthday.

You have a very loud and boisterous laugh that brings a smile to everyone. You love to yell, “Dada”. I’m excited to hear your first mama. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it will be your next word.

You’re still not sleeping well at night. You’ve never been a good sleeper, but I think your helmet is what has made things worse. At least you nap well. You now have a good schedule of two naps per day, unless we have a busy day with the girls. You’re sisters have very busy social calendars.

You have the fastest soldier crawl I’ve ever seen. You love to “help” your sisters with your puzzles, but they don’t appreciate your drool and quick little hands. It’s hard to change your diapers these days as well. You’re too busy to lie down.

You celebrated your first Christmas on the 25th. The level of excitement was high as your sisters were thrilled about Santa’s upcoming visit. You received lots of great gifts, and you had a wonderful morning celebrating the holiday. We were joined by your Grandma and Papa Sundin which was a blessing.

You still hate food. I sneak rice cereal into your bottles, but that’s all you’ll tolerate. I tried to feed you a banana earlier this week, and you acted like it was poison. I’m not worried though. You’re a very big boy, and you’ll eat when you’re ready.

You’re such a happy boy and incredibly patient. We’re so blessed to have you in our family.

Love Always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment