Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nine Months

Dear Cruz,

Today you’re nine months old!
 
You enjoy reading stories with your sisters. We mainly read Disney, Curious George, and Clifford books together. Those seem to be the girls’ favorites at the moment, and you want to read whatever they want to read.

I’ve been trying to help you to stand, but it’s really hard with the strain the weight of your helmet puts on your head and neck. I think it will be much easier for you to grasp once you’re done with your helmet. At your helmet appointment a couple weeks ago, we found out you’re at the halfway mark. Hopefully when I’m writing your eleven month letter I’ll be able to report that we’re done with your helmet. It’s starting to get warm, and you get overheated easily. You’ll be much more comfortable when it’s gone.

You still hate all food. Daddy and I have tried different vegetables, grains, and fruits, but you gag them out every time. I’ve been sneaking rice cereal into your bottles, and I’m glad you’re able to get something. We’re not worried about you though. You’re a big boy and already in 12-18 month clothes. You’re slender for a baby, but you have long arms and legs.

Grandma and Papa Sundin stayed with us for a week for my birthday. They love you very much, as does everyone in your extended family.

I love being your mommy, and I cherish our time together. You have the sweetest demeanor, and you’re a wonderful addition to our family.

Love Always,
Mommy

P.S.
I had to include three Superman and tie photos with your nine month letter. They were all so cute; I couldn’t pick one as a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment